Used 2010 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

$9,025

Used Veracruz for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love this CUV

ab1608, 02/15/2010
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We're glad we bought this CUV after lot of shopping and very much happy & satisfied with Hyundai's luxury car- Veracruz.I think Hyundai should market/advertise more about this vehicle so people will know how good this is and what a best value for the money! We like the luxury look & feel of the vehicle with lot less money.

Great Leap of Faith so far

Optimistic, 04/21/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

So far I absolutely love my Veracruz!I took a leap of faith on this purchase. I was always biased against Hyundai until they came with the Genesis sedan. My last 3 vehicles have been Merc. M Class, VW Passat, and Infiniti G35. I was tired of premium fuel, quirky problems, and high repair costs. I knew I wanted crossover with power, bang for buck, and reliability. Co-worker of mine has a Veracruz and once I saw the interior I went to test drive vs. Pilot, Highlander LTD, and Traverse. Once i test drove i loved it above all. The ride is smooth as silk, the interior is class leading for the price, it is very, very quiet, and i like it much better than my previous vehicles in regard to comfort.

The Best Yet

Tony near Tampa, 08/11/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've been fortunate in my driving life to have owned more than a dozen cars, including Lexus, Toyotas, Porsche, Corvette, Mercedes, Chevys, and Fords too. This Hyundai Veracruz is equal or better than ANY of them. Fit and finish, overall performance, comfort, amenities, all are superb. I shopped Highlander, Venza, CX-9, Traverse (GMC and Buick also), and others. None matched for performance, options, and the big one, price. You can't beat this car for the money. Maybe not even close. Options like power lift gate, keyless entry/start, sunroof and rack, automatic A/C everywhere, dynamite sound, power trim and tilt, seat memory, Michelins, five spoke wheels, etc, make this a real winner.

Winner!

Beat out all others, 07/15/2010
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the Vera Cruz after driving several other vehicles. I was stuck on getting a Toyota 4-Runner or Highlander Limited. I did not think to try a Hyundai because I never owned one before but I decided I would be cheating myself if I did not at least look. I am glad I did, I would have cheated myself big time if I bought the Toyota! The Vera Cruz wins! The number of options you get for the $$$ is awesome, also the performance and comfort. It even has a cooling center console! It is worth the look people. It will be the last SUV you test drive so save your time and forget the pretentious SUV status symbols. You get the best warranty, options, performance, and save THOUSANDS!

Good Value. Needs some tweaks.

sagarian9, 01/04/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Good build quality. Not bad looking. Nice interior space. Great third row seat - adult size. Fuel economy OK - just as advertised. Seats are a little too firm. Blue digital display not easy to view. Smooth ride. Shifts too early in first, so no acceleration off the mark without flooring it. Tailgate release on key fob almost useless.