2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ioniq Hybrid model:

A great car that just happens to be a hybridbrid
By BOB

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

Great looks. Really turns people's heads. I have the sel mofel and average 62 to 63 mpg!. I have the active safety package and it has really improved my driving attentiveness and safety. It has lots of cargo space. I am a gardner and had no problems hauling bags of topsoil and other supplies. The instrmentation is modern and user friendly. I love the fact that it looks and drives like a regular car.

Super car !
By Kaushal

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I have refueled this car twice so far and each time it has given me over 60 miles per gallon ! I own the hybrid (not plug-in) and love the car for its driver seat legroom, smooth drive, mileage and cargo room. Its an amazing hybrid car from Hyundai !

So Edmunds reviews as a 3.5 because it's a hyunda?
By Carlos G

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I love this little thing no doubt I'm going to get it, it handles very well, everything looks to be in the right place, why rate it bad if it's the most fuel efficient car in place

Gas miser!
By Raymond

Bought car new. Storage, ride and drivability better than expected. Just returned from an out of state trip. Went 622 miles, 10 hrs of driving on 1 tank of gas! Was cheaper and the warranty much better than competitors. Very happy with purchase.

Surpassed my expectations!
By DM

I have had this car for 10 months now. I am surprised by how much I like this car. I was commuting about 1 hr. Hwy and decided to invest in this car and it has been great. I am surprise for how smooth a ride it is. I have been really happy. I currently have 16K miles on it so far with absolutely no issues.