Skip to main content

Incentive offers available
Select your trim:

700 miles review

MM, 08/01/2023
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SEL 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

Love the car; the sports version is zippy, the economy version gives 310+ miles range with AC on. Fast charging is free for two years The interiors are awesome with the ambient lighting really giving a cool vibe. The HDA, lane change and managing the lanes works mostly. This can be slightly better especially when changing lanes quickly I test drove: Model 3, ID.4, Bolt SUV premier, Model Y. Liked this car the best as a combination of build quality + drive quality. Software on Model 3 is better but I liked overall build quality of Ioniq 6 better.

Love Ioniq 6

LJ, 07/27/2023
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Limited 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

The car has a very comfortable and quiet ride. There are a lot of security features and ways to adjust to your preference. Inside features are very nice and not overstated. The outside is more appealing, at least to me, in comparison to some other EV’s in the same price range. In addition, more car features available on the Limited version than available on other similarly priced EV’s in the current market. Lots of leg room in both the front and back seats. It is low to the ground so feels and handles like a sports car.

5 out of 5 stars

I can’t believe we went electric

Dave R, 09/25/2023
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Limited 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

I continually told my wife that we did not need to go electric for a vehicle since we don’t drive that much. We searched for a new Santa Fe but while at the dealer we saw the Ionic 6. After learning about the features and cap abilities we decided to move forward. The biggest lesson I learned is that once again I was wrong and she was right. Because we don’t drive that far is the exact reason we need this car. It is so fun to drive and looks awesome as well. We installed a level 2 charger in the garage, approximately $700 for the 220 power and the charger and it is so convenient to just charge at home at any time. And wow it’s amazing how much cheaper it is compared to a gas fill up. So far after about a month I see no reason to think we made the wrong decision to go electric.

Ioniq 6 - A Very Impressive EV From Hyundai

Alan, 08/26/2023
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Just for background, my last car was a Honda Clarity Plug-In hybrid that had a 45 mile range on pure electric. My previous few cars were all Lincoln MKZ hybrids. Before that, a Prius hybrid. I've owned BMWs, Mercedes, Volvos, Infinities and others. I hesitated to purchase a dedicated EV because of mild range anxiety and rapid changes to technology, especially battery innovations that support more range. But I loved the feel of the Clarity on EV and hated when it ran as a hybrid. So I took the plunge. I've owned the 2023 Ioniq 6SEL AWD for about a week and so far I'm extremely impressed. I get about 330 miles on a full charge without trying. I expect to get less during winter months. The ride is very solid and quiet. It feels like I'm driving a cross between a touring sedan and a sports car. Neither being perfect but the combination is pretty amazing. You can watch plenty of YouTube videos to get a sense of the car's features and capabilities but I wanted to highlight some things I thought were pretty cool. I've fine tuned all of my settings. I've used the various regeneration options and can drive without using my brakes at all. The MyHyundai app, including the digital key, works great on my Android phone. Lane centering really works even at lower speeds as long as the lanes have painted lines. On the highway, the car can pretty much drive itself with lane centering, variable cruise control and lane changing assistance. It can even adjust your speed automatically based on the posted speed limits and you can bump the automatic speed control up or down by up to 5 MPH. I'm sure I would have enjoyed additional features available in the Limited version but I am very satisfied with the SEL. Honestly, this may be about the best car I've ever owned.

Never going back to gas - Ioniq 6 is a home run

BH, 08/28/2023
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SE 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

5 days in and I’m blown away with this car, it’s looks and it’s performance. Quiet and smooth ride with the power of a beast underneath. Technology is fantastic. Replaced my Genesis G80 gas car with this…pricewise a bargain for what I’m getting and I loved my G80. Hyundai reaches a new height here with this vehicle. Don’t hesitate to test drive one if you’re looking for an electric sedan.