Used 2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews - 169 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Heck yes, Honda!
By Mary H

2007 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This older Honda Pilot was a perfect vehicle for my 3 sons to share during their college years! Roomy, comfortable and reliable transportation for 5 years. It was a fantastic find. I see many others on the road like it.

I brake for honda
By mongo

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The pilot is very comfortable and has a good motor. It has enough power for me. The only problem I have is stopping power. The brakes are weak on this car. You really need to make sure you are paying close attention to cars in front of you because stopping distance is much longer than you are probably used to driving a more modern car. My only other complaint is the whole ABS / traction control system. I had a bad wheel speed sensor that my local mechanic did diagnose, but he needed a special Honda computer to clear the codes so that the car could reengage the ABS /traction control system. Honda dealer charged over $100 just to do the computer work. Luckily, that only happened once, but it is something to keep in mind that you likely will have to service this vehicle at the dealer for any electrical issues.

What you should know before buying a Honda Pilot
By Sandy

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

There are really only two issues I have with my car. #1 The road noise is Horrid to say the least and the more your tires wear the noise is enough to give you a headache. Forget about hearing anyone sitting in the back seat or them hearing you. #2 Imagine my surprise when I desperately needed 4x4 and I pushed the button to activate and "NOTHING"... seems the 4x4 can only be used if you are driving under 30mph..well at 32mph and snowing hard on steep highway I was out of luck and a danger to myself as well as everyone else on the road in the same predicament.

Reliable and comfortable, what else do you need?
By Daddio

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been a very reliable car, and gets the job done when you need to haul a lot of people. All wheel drive this full time so in bad conditions it already is engaged. I have follow the recommended maintenance, and have never had any issues for additional expenses for this vehicle.

Love my Honda pilot
By Roberta Czyzyk

2007 Honda Pilot EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car wass one of the very best cars I've ever given. I bought it brand-new after I was involved in a major accident, and I had to get a new car. I wanted one that had the best safety ratings and one that I felt would Protect me well. I could not be more satisfied with my 2007 Honda Pilot; I absolutely love it!