Used 2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great little car
By Joe

2014 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Super gas mileage. 40-45 hwy. 30 city. Great ride and handling. CVT drones a little but shifts seamlessly.

I can't ask for more.
By Alex

2014 Honda Civic EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

4 years with this Civic and 146k miles on it. No issues at all never had check engine light same AC and cold like the first day I bought it. I commute 130 miles per day. I feel secure and confident with my car. I'm living in the desert and we have a lot open roads that we use to speeding sometimes I drove over 110 MPH and the performance and stability of this car is insane. I can't ask for more Honda Canada did a great job with this car.

2014 Honda LX COUPE - THE LITTLE MISSILE
By John Petrone

2014 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

My car is the basic. It was all I needed for an economy commuter car. There are better Civic's out there if you want to pay more. Better technology, dashboard, radio, etc. I didn't need all that. Its a quick fun little car to buzz around in. It is a quiet ride, very tight too. Not a fan of the wipers intermittent feature, but I can live with it. I added an after market spoiler but in doing so, I had to move it back a bit so I could drill into the metal surface. The perfect car for high school graduate college commuter or adult commuter.

buy it with certified preown
By Susan Fong

2014 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Bought it from dealership with clean history, no accidents. Honda's are always a good bet for a low mileage used car. They have good maintenance/repair record.

Dashboard is Too Weird
By Sad Honda

2014 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

From 2013-15, Honda went weird on us and drastically changed the dashboard, giving it a bump out and putting the MPH in a weird spot. Too much of a learning curve for me to make when every other car I've ever driven has had it in the same spot, including a Civic I drove for 13 years.