Used 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Hybrid model:

2015 Accord Hybrid own it you will not be sorry
By Jack

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I average 43.5 mpg on a tank full of gas , most of the time it's a 2 mile drive to work so not ideal for best mpg, Wife averaged 45.9 when she drove it to work for a few months about 15 miles each way city and highway, extreme winter cold I get 35.5 worse Ive seen 2 months in winter about 37.5 average ,depends on coldness. 6 week between fill ups is nice, on a 10 to 15 mile trip speed around 45 to 50 I see 59 to 65 mpg routinely. Long trip of 600 miles highway, I at 70-75 mph and see 43 mpg, 62 to 65 cruise control I see 45.5. Much has been made of the engine rev to speed, it is no big deal once you get use to itI love the car, wish it went at least 3 miles on a charge but it doesn't, also memory seat would have been nice and better blue tooth and a moon roof with out breaking the bank. New ones you pay for fancy driving aids I do not want so not sure what I will do when I want a new one. You can not go wrong with car, style, comfort, drive-ability, superior gas mileage is hard to beat. Wish Honda would of asked what I would change before they built the 2018. Bottom line is I love the car, there could have been improvements but I would rather this car than the newest Accord Hybrid, if you can get into a low mileage 2015 or 2017 grab it you will not be sorry. I have owned mine over 3 years and this is the straight scoop.

Best card I have ever owned/leased
By John Beck

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I leased this Accord Hybrid with no real additional creature comforts. For the 30 months that I leased it, it got GREAT gas mileage; low maintenance costs; great power, especially off from a start or going onto a freeway. The only real issue was that the car sits low and you feel as if you fall in to the car and have to climb out of it. Other than that, I would have purchased another one if it did not have that issue.

Great new Accord
By Alissa Lane

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's very roomy and comfortable, and the body style change looks great. It obviously doesn't have the acceleration of my BMW but it does well once on the road. I'm not a huge fan of the lane departure tool in town, but it would be great if you're driving a long haul.

800 miles per tank!
By Donald

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Lifetime 49.7 MPG over 58,000 miles driven. Regularly get 800 miles per 15 gallon tank. Easy 52 MPG in summer and shoulder spring/fall seasons, 44 MPG in winter. Zero issues with maintenance or reliability. I always drive in regen-B mode.The key for this car is the 43 - 58 mph sweet spot. The more time you spend in this range, the more the car rewards. You can do 62/63 mph without too much penalty (minus 1 or 2 mpg), but not 68/69 mph (minus 5 - 7 mpg). My commute is 30+ miles each way, mostly on posted 45 to 55 mph roads. The only cons, as others have mentioned, are the lack of spare tire and small-ish trunk. I've had one flat, which was a pain - had to call AAA, time consuming, etc and I've had to work around the the lack of trunk space a couple of times, but that hasn't caused delay or changed my overall trip in any way. Great car overall - if you want Prius mileage with Accord sedan looks and upgraded trim ( I have EX-L with leather seats/moonroof/etc).

smooth with some bumps...
By jeff smith

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

this "rare" (few produced) car runs well after acceleration. offers a comfortable ride, has decent mph around town on on the road and sports a wide array of technology .. I think honda shortchanged consumers with some small design shortcomings .. i,e. no compass , no spare but this mid grade hybrid model model still offers a better ride, and better classic styling than a "wide mouth" Toyota