Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 155 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Great car but...
By Howard

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I really like this car. It is smooth, has power, and handles well. Mechanically it has been great. But.... it is EXTREMELY hard to see out the back when backing up. If it had a back up camera that would be great but my 2010 model does not have that feature.

Crosstour - Best car I've ever owned
By Bryan Litt

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the car for 8 years and it has been perfectly reliable and a pleasure to drive. Never breaks down. Never gives me problems. Very pleasant, comfortable, stable, safe ride. Great for long trips. There is the issue with the blind spot, but it hasn't bothered me much. Love the way it looks and handles. I thought it compared better than the Outback and Venza I test drove.

Honda Crosstour
By JM

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda just makes a great cars. The Crosstour was no exception. There are issues with blind spots but all cars have blind spots and responsible drivers should take extra caution with blind spots and changing lanes, no matter what car your driving or what the available technology is installed. I bought my Crosstour new in 2010, kept it updated with regular maintenance and never had any problems. It was extremely comfortable for road trips. I recently sold it by word of mouth in an instant and for top dollar as appraised by NADA based on the fact that it was a Honda and I kept it clean and with scheduled maintenance. I replaced it with the 2018 Honda CRV.

So elegant!
By Amanda

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love mine.

Frustrated and Disappointed!!
By WR

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The VCM system is a disaster. I have 2010 accord crosstour with cylinder misfire, oil consumption, and fouled plugs. While driving to work, I experienced a loss of power and check engine light came on. I limped to a local garage that services asian vehicles. He read the code (misfire cylinder 1), pulled the plug (fouled), and checked oil (2.25 quarts low). Within 10 minutes he diagnosed the problem and told me there was a class action lawsuit forcing Honda to extend the warranty for this condition. Great I will visit the local Honda Dealership. Upon arriving I spoke with the service manager, explained the situation and he was well aware of the issue but wouldn't do anything because the code had to be read at the dealership with their equipment (code had been cleared by previous mechanic). I called Hondas corporate office and spoke with a representative and the response was the same: must read code at the dealership. Wow! How could I possibly benefit from fixing this issue (I felt like I had done something wrong). This issue has been known by Honda and it took losing a law suit for a resolution (which is difficult - hopefully breakdown occurs near a dealership) to be reached. I feel the company is chasing the bottom dollar and the customer is 2nd. My question: if this were the 1st vehicle Honda had built, where would this company be today? The representative I spoke with said she would make note - what does that even mean? She told me I could submit a request for reimbursement of my costs from the previous shop (would I really be reimbursed after experiencing the above behavior). This is not about the $70 I spent, it is about doing the RIGHT thing. Sincerely, Frustrated and Disappointed!!