Used 2016 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2016 Yukon

Jan, 10/16/2020
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am so disappointed in myYukon. The simplest repairs are complicated and expensive. For example, I spent over 500.00 to replace a tail light. That was ordering the part and my husband replacing it. Now we need a new battery. We are on vacation pulling and RV. Simple fix right. No the battery has to have a bracket that has screws at the top and bottom. Then another brace has to be removed to get the actual battery out. This requires a long extension tool. Estimate so far 250.00 and a few hours of time. Fan in air conditioner is acting up. That a whole different story. Sorry GM done with your products. Trading this beast off when I get home.

Money Pit

Buyers Remorse, 04/07/2021
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...bought new Yukon in 2017 that stickered for $68k. Had the Yukon to the dealership for all work, including oil changes & tires replacement. Brake lights go out, wireless console cell phone charger still does not work, now, my AC is out and costing me $1500 for a known defect. ALL KNOWN ISSUES but GM would not cover. Condensing unit has a known issue with leak at 70k miles. I live in the North West and did not use my AC from Oct to March, so how did I know the AC was out before warranty? But GM said it is a known issue.

Blown away

Felicia and Ryan , 04/27/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

Coming from a 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L, the Denali is like moving from the middle of Wisconsin to Abu Dhabi... this thing has it all!! It's a blast to drive and is top notch on comfort. The materials inside the cabin are all soft and pleasing to the eye. The safety features are what really sold us on it. The haptic feedback in the seat warns you of any possible collisions and monitors front, back and sides at all times. I would suggest this vehicle to anyone looking for class and comfort.