Used 2008 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Great SUV from GMC

Montanadan, 01/13/2008

We purchased the GMC 08 Denali after many reviews and this SUV offered the best value compared to the other options,(BMW,Lexus,Ford,etc). We love the way it drives, comfortable layout, nice interior features. If you are looking for 30 MPG, this is not your vehicle. The only negative is the gas mileage but we knew that before buying it. I strongly recommend the GMC Denali if you like great performance (6.2L V-8 for towing),great interior features(heated seats,steering wheel,comfortable seating with lots of room) and nice look (new body style from the 2006 denali). I would recommend one to my friends and family but get a gas card.

Yukon SLE 4.8

Chuck, 04/02/2008

This is my 6th SUV and I must say it is by far the best. I've only had the Yukon for 2 months and have put 2K miles on it, but so far it has been totally problem free. As it is getting broken in, the performance and gas mileage (currently between 18 and 19) are improving. For its large size it corners really well which I attribute to the stabilizer bars. If put into passing gear around 50, it appears a little anemic, so if I were to do it all over, I may opt for the 5.3 liter or get 3.73 rear end.

Great ride and looks super!

RWT, 04/02/2008

I have owned GM vehicles for 15 years now and this is by far the best I have ever had. I owned mostly 2 Chevys until this one. Looked for over 5 months and compared the Tahoe, Ford and Yukon and it was not close. The Yukon just looked and felt better. I saw the Yukon on the road and it always made me stop and look. Gas is hard, but it is for everyone right now. Only complaint I have is the folding 3rd row seat. Don't know if it is just mine but it is difficult to move and almost impossible to replace is removed. Should have looked at power seats there.

Perfect Truck

Ron, 04/18/2008

Love the Denali. Build quality is much improved. Far more power and even better ride than my previous SUV (Toyota Sequoia) and my 2007 H2.

denali

Ron Hatfield, 05/01/2008

I havearound 10000 kms on this truck. It works great and has lots of power and speed. I have a 97 yukon gt too and this has 400000 sobig fan of yukons. This one has alot more technolgy than the old one but both are great

12345...7