Used 2008 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Best Ride EVER

2008 Denali, 05/21/2009

I traded in my 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab b/c my family needed a more comfortable ride for long trips. We looked at the Avalanche but really no difference from the Sierra with cabin space and comfort. The Denali rides like a dream. My truck had the old 5.3L V8 and felt just a little under- powered. The Denali with the new 6.2L V8 has plenty of power from towing my boat to accelerating for passing on the interstate (or even accelerating on the interstate while pulling the boat!!) Average gas mileage for my driving style is the same as the Sierra but definitely sucks more gas in town. Very comfortable, quiet ride. I do miss having a "truck" but that's what utility trailers are for.

Yukon

Yukon Rob, 02/20/2008

I have owned 3 Chevy Tahoes, I decided to opt for the Yukon this time big difference between my last 2004 Chevy to the 2008 Yukon the ride is great my only drawback is the rear captian chairs it leaves no room for a full grown teenager let alone an adult. GM should consider putting the bluetooth function in but then it would kill the deal with on-star and verizon. I put 22 inch wheels on the car I am getting a little rub with 305/45/22 and the ride has gotten a bit harder. Other than that I am very happy

Great Truck

Mike, 05/13/2008

Just so nobody gets confused, after reading all of the other reviews; the biggest complaint was fuel economy. I gave fuel economy a 10 because I knew what I was getting into and the fuel economy is expected per the size and weight of the vehicle. I have owned 17 cars and the thus far my 2008 SLT Yukon is the best one. It has a lot of interior space; it performs well on the back roads and highways; the seats are very comfortable for short and long trips; it is fun and easy to drive; the all instruments are within arms and easily accessible; and the configuration of all instruments are easily learned.

08 Denali Black/Black

Luxury Ride, 09/03/2007

Just purchased an new 2008 Denali and I am loving this vehicle. The grade of leather and the amount of features make driving almost like flying a jet. Engine has great acceleration and the interior of the car is very plush.

Great purchase

FL Buyer, 07/16/2008

This truck rides and looks great! It's been nothing but a pleasure since I purchased it 2 mos ago and I would go back tomorrow and do it all over again. I have three friends that own Escalades and they love my truck especially for $10K less because it drives and looks identical. My other cars are a BMW 750 LI and a BMW 545, but we like driving the truck. Gas mileage is averaging about 14 MPG, but my 7 Series gets only about 20 MPG and the 5 Series gets 18 MPG (both premium) and this truck runs on mid- grade! Go get a good deal on one today!

12345...7