MSRP Starting at
$25,000

Save as much as $3,323
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love my Terrain

Mproctor, 01/28/2021
SLE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I was pleasantly surprised how peppy this small SUV is. I love all the safety features and the fact that I don’t have to pay so much for gas since it takes regular 87 octane. I took it on a long trip this weekend and it performed great.

2021 GMV Terrain SLT

Stgcret, 04/19/2021
SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought my Terrain in November 2020. The 1.5L Turbo is "okay" but the 2.0L Turbo is so much better. The vehicle is a very well thought out vehicle. Back seat flip flat at the push of a button and easily clicks back in to place. Seats are at hip height, which at 69, makes them very easy to slide in and out. The front bucket seats are fairly comfortable with many power adjustments. The front seats could use another 1/2" to 1" of width. I would buy this beauty again.

The best I love my car

Pansetta, 02/05/2021
SLT 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Comfortable easy to manage and have the power.

Ad
Build Your Terrain
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $28,400starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next GMC
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

2021 GMC Terrain

S.M., 06/11/2021
SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

It’s been a about a month with my 2021 GMC Terrain and I absolutely love it. It’s not the fastest car in the world but it’s 4 Cylinder engine can actually run hard and smooth at the same time. As far as the milage it runs on gas, I honestly can’t complain. it’s the perfect size efficient vehicle anyone can ask for.

GMC

Niculae Preda , 11/20/2020
SLE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Very nice ride