Used 2003 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:
12345...27

Pros
Cons

New owner, impressed so far!

nt1078, 04/02/2014
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We picked up our used 2003 Envoy a few weeks ago. It is the seven passenger model with 4x4 and every option imaginable. Everything works on the truck as it should. I read this vehicle is known for electrical problems but we have not experienced any. Previous owner took good care of it, as we plan to. Tried out the 4x4 the other night in the snow, and it was sure footed and felt safe on the road. Very pleased so far. Looking forward to towing our little trailer this summer for camping fun!

2003 SLT is excellent.

steve, 08/10/2008
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I just bought a used SLT we cannot believe all of the features this vehicle has. Overall comfort is outstanding. It drives like a dream.

Great Vehicle

steve, 09/03/2008
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great little SUV. Have had no problems other than a wheel bearing at 65K. Very luxurious. Has every option under the sun and is very well built. I would buy it in a heartbeat again. The only thing I would like different is maybe a little better mileage but for an SUV that's what you get, so you live with it.

Love It

Armaheadon, 06/21/2004
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a used Envoy. After reading reviews, I opted for the 2003 over the 2002. I really love the truck and don't have any complaints. I did get the SLT with all of the extra options. The difference between the SLE and SLT are night and day if you like comfort. I wouldn't have bought the SLE version. It's a truck..not a car-based SUV. With that in mind.. there are only positive things to say about this vehicle. Comfortable, stylish, and very roomy for its class. I average about 20mpg..which isn't great.. but I wouldn't be driving a powerful SUV if that concerned me. Over all I would reccomend the Envoy SLT.

So far so good

Sherry, 04/08/2009
SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this from the original owner, so far i love it i previously owned a equinox and the ride is so much better in this the interior is awesome and the leather seats are very comfortable, the only things i find could be improver is where the front cupholders are at and the back seat should be further back cause theres not much leg room back there.

12345...27