Used 2004 GMC Envoy XUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Envoy XUV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love My XUV!

Tiny Feet, 03/06/2008
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love everything about the Envoy XUV. It's extremely dependable both for performance and comfort My friends also say how comfortable it is to ride in and drive. I have a 2004 model and have never had 1 problem with it! And I have about 65,000 miles on it.

Pretty Cool

Vinnie, 03/18/2008
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very well equipped vehicle. I love the handling as well as the comfort of the ride. Seats five comfortably with room to spare. The only downfall is wheel bearing and ball joint problems. Underpowered and my full size pickup with a V8 gets better fuel economy.

A gem with a fatal flaw :-(

Jamsheri, 02/27/2018
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very well appointed vehicle but I believe the programmer who designed the rear technology for this vehicle suffered from delusions of grandeur. The roof mechanism and tailgate/ glass components are fatally integrated and when one goes bad it renders the other useless. When that happens an incessant dinging alarm sounds continuously while the vehicle is moving making it annoying to drive. Unfortunately, most of the websites that offer any clues on how to fix these things haven't been visited by anyone who can help you since 2014. Even the dealership service department doesn't have any answers without paying whatever they charge to troubleshoot the problem.

Long time buddy

DJ, 07/18/2018
SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've owner this great SUV with very little repairs. This year two sensors went. Everything else is basic care. Love the double hatch opening and the ability to carry big objects vertical or horizontal.