Used 2005 GMC Envoy XUV
Pros & Cons
- Strong six- or eight-cylinder power, clean interior design, reconfigurable cargo area.
- Spongy suspension, numb steering, some low-grade interior materials, odd exterior proportions.
Edmunds' Expert Review
If you're looking to haul five people and the occasional eight-foot dresser in a midsize SUV, the Envoy XUV has the competition beat -- in fact, there really is no competition.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- ride quality
- fuel efficiency
- handling & steering
- road noise
- maintenance & parts
- sound system
- wheels & tires
- cup holders
- climate control
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 13 City / 18 Hwy / 15 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25 gal. capacity
- 5 seats
- Type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Inline 6 cylinder
- Horsepower: 275 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 275 lb-ft @ 3600 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- 3 yr./ 36000 mi.
- Length: 208.4 in. / Height: 72.6 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 73.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 4917 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 49 cu.ft.
Is the GMC Envoy XUV a good car?
Is the GMC Envoy XUV reliable?
Is the 2005 GMC Envoy XUV a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 GMC Envoy XUV?
The least-expensive 2005 GMC Envoy XUV is the 2005 GMC Envoy XUV SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $29,780.
Other versions include:
- SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $33,865
- SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $29,780
- SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $36,115
- SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $32,030