MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $9,434
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Great SUV - CAN'T FIGURE OUT SEATING

Carpool mom, 09/09/2019
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I know it sounds weird, it isn't easy to figure out how many adults/teens this car seats. The second row bench has space for 3 passengers. The middle seat doesn't have a normal headrest -- it doesn't raise up. Is it safe for an adult or teen to sit there? It should not be this complicated.

LOVE IT!

CathyCN, 03/05/2020
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love the styling, the ride, the storage, the peppy 6 cylinder engine, the quality leather seats, the storage and pulling ability....and just everything! I have a 2019 SLT-1 and that is so well equipped. It's beautiful and is the perfect size for me...not too big, not too small, Goldilocks says it's "just right!"

2019 Acadia Denali

Christine M, 04/13/2020
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love the car just not the problem. First the car wouldn’t shift into park. Had to take it to the dealer ship to fix. Truck issue I’m not sure what happened but wouldn’t close then it chipped the red light but I’m guessing the missed that when it came of the truck. Also from aaa chipped in three places the patches them up. But seriously I’m just tired of going back every time.

Ad
Build Your Acadia
Build & PriceGMC.com

Nice but not comfy for a larger person

Joe , 04/16/2020
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my Acadia a month ago. Love everything about the car except for one very big detail. I work I would has noticed this before purchasing it. The front seat are very small for a vehicle this size. My Butt doesn’t even fit on the seat and becuse the backs taper off towards the headrest there’s no upper back support. Especially going into turns. I feel like I’m going to slip off the seat. I actually measured them because I thought I was crazy. They are the small aft seats I have come across. I’ve measured Subarus, Nissan Murano No Nissan Maxima. All have much larger seats and backs. This is a huge let down and I will be looking to trade it in already.

Denali no longer a luxury package

Amy C, 07/24/2020
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2019 Acadia is a good sized SUV. I like everything, but 2 items. The Denali woodgrain is metal and rather ugly. What I hate the most are the squeaky brakes. It is embarrassing. I've had them checked, but the tech said they are ok. An SUV that costs that much shouldn't sound like a junker.

1...345678