Used 2008 Ford Taurus X Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Taurus X Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus X model:

2nd thoughts Before you Buy
By MO

2008 Ford Taurus X Eddie Bauer 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Its a great looking car but too many problems when buying used and no warranty. Dealership covered it all up and rushed me to get it, the car has a great ride and traction is awesome. I just think they made it again to advanced without testing, maintenance cost a fortune. I'll pray harder before I buy my next one, too bad this one is poor value towards another car.

Watch out for bad drivers
By Eb engle

2008 Ford Taurus X SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car bought it in march 2017 2008 with 77000 car in mint never in Ac until yesterday haven't even made 2nd payment yet old man ran red light took out front end car in shop hope it rides as great as it did before acc love this car

Great Car. Too bad they are no longer made.
By Mary Beth Palmer

2008 Ford Taurus X SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I serviced it when suggested. Outside of oil changes, tires and brakes, it required absolutely no major repairs. The vehicle was great for traveling with a family. It has tons of cargo room and is comfortable. It averaged between 19.5 - 21.0 miles to the gallon the entire life of the car. One of the top features is the third row seating. That came in handy in a multitude of situations.

I love my Taurus X!!!!!
By Helene Tomlinson

2008 Ford Taurus X Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owed numerous vehicles during my lifetime from klunkers to luxury. The Taurus X is hands down my favorite car. Good lines, stability, acceleration, quick braking. The interior is extremely comfortable and attractive too. Everything inside is set up with practicality in mind. I've owned a corvette convertible, Volvo, Mazda 5, Volkswagen Passat, Buick Bravado, Ford Explorer, Chevy Blazer, Mercury Sable just to name a few. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Taurus X!!!!!!!!!

The what?
By Chris

2008 Ford Taurus X Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

People are shocked to see it is a Taurus. The next question they have is, is it a wagon, SUV, what? We bought our Taurus to replace a Durango we had totaled. Wanted something to still get all the kids and animals in but was lower to the ground. It had 203,000 miles on it when we bought it. Drives great! Handles great! Love it! 204,000 miles now in two weeks and still going strong!