Used 2015 Ford Fusion Energi Consumer Reviews

$10,799

Used Fusion Energi for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

80 miles per gallon

Roger, 12/07/2015
Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

You will never get to know the name of the cashier at the gas station. My wife couldn't believe she would ever drive a Ford and yet the Titanium is a huge surprise in comfort, quiet and style. It only adds about twenty dollars per month to my home electric bill while saving about $150 on my gas bill. For the commuter this is the way to go. Two drawbacks...the trunk is tiny and the battery loses about 40% of its effective distance in cold weather.

Loving it!

Everald Manning, 03/19/2017
Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I simply love this car! I wanted a car than plugged in with the ability to use gas when needed. I couldn't fathom paying MORE for a car that I couldn't drive across the country nonstop, as I have frequently done. Also, I refused to buy anything ugly. I considered the Tesla Model S but the long refuel time and cost was unacceptable. I also considered the Chevy Volt which I had been watching for years. When my son got his license and it came time to buy the Volt came in second to the Fusion Energi (We call here Emmie). I am averaging close to 60miles per gallon, even though my office is about 30miles each way. I rarely use gas on the weekends. And this is in a midsize (compared to the Volt or Prius). The only drawback is the small trunk, which actually has been adequate even on our family trips. I couldn't be happier! Emmie will be a part of the family at least until the flying car is ready.

Love my Titanium

David, 07/09/2018
Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is the best car I have owned, I highly recommend this car, its got power and Luxury and everything you can only want in a car, this car has.

2015 Ford Fusion Energi

Evan Marks, 10/28/2018
SE Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Fantastastic car with several flaws. I have had the car for 6 months and love it. Averaging 105 mpg from May through October. Trunk space is poor, no spare tire, and degradation of mileage when using the heat are the 3 issues I have encountered.

Good and Reliable

ann gildersleeve, 01/25/2017
Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Some minor issue included water getting in the drunk if the car is wet and you open the trunk. Also screen for Nav gets a lot of fingerprints on it and is difficult to keep clear.