Used 2004 Dodge Viper Consumer Reviews

Used Viper for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

Completely Impractical & Just Right

Mark M. Rankin, 07/18/2004

The Viper is hot, loud, cramped and difficult to buy if you're married, but it's a heck of a fun car to drive and own. Since buying mine, I can't pass a red light without getting a thumbs up or an admiring nod. Thinking of owning one, don't think -- just buy.

GORGEOUS CAR!

CentrinoPM94087, 08/10/2004

I bought this car and i fell in love with it im 17, the fact that this car is assembled by hand is the most beautiful thing about it, such elegance and perfection.

2004 Snake

Jim Clymer, 10/22/2004

Can't believe how many times I been ask by others if they can have their picture taken with my Viper

Best Sports Car Value!

Nowayforya, 09/01/2006

Power, brakes and handling are excellent. I have never enjoyed any car more than my Viper. If you like driving and want to have a blast, get a Viper!

Don t Settle For Less

slypops, 11/14/2007

My oldest son traded an 07 Corvette for this car as he trades cars every few months. No problem. But he sold this car to me way under book just to keep in the family. I had no problem watching the Vette go (and the others) but down deep I knew this car was not leaving. If you didnt have a Shelby Cobra back when, (I didn t, but did have a college roommate with a hi po Ford in a Sunbeam tiger in 1970) this car is your passport to that feeling. And there are not many passports issued. I have a 1970 440 Challenger and I love the exhaust, but it's not the same.

1...456789