Used 2004 Dodge Viper Consumer Reviews

Used Viper for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

SRT-10 2004

alex655321, 12/05/2003

Car is very fast, a handful to handle (vs. my z06) and overall I like it alot. Puts out alot of heat, but stays cool inside, so far. It requires a good driver to drive it fast.

Super Car

Douglas C Miller PhD, 07/09/2005

I've had my all black Viper for almost a year now--just about at 10K miles. Performance is as expected-- unbelievable. I find it very comfortable as an everyday car but superb out on the road. My only complaints are how hot it gets once the engine is warm, particularly in traffic, and the poor gas mileage (but I expected that with this engine). It's not easy to fit in a tall passenger either, but at my height I'm very comfortable, and the driver's seat just hugs one. Acceleration is far and away the best I've driven, better than BMWs, Porsches, Vettes. I test drove everything except Ferraris and Lamborghinis and chose the Viper, and I'm still happy with it.

WOW!

The , 01/01/2004

IT IS AMAZING VERY FAST AND FUN TO DRIVE HIGHLY RECOMENDED

80 Miles New and Top End Destroyed

PilotInLA, 01/13/2004

I've owned the car less than 12 hours/80 miles and the Top End self destructed. Dodge has done nothing in helping get the car fixed. I'm told repair could take 10 + weeks to pull the engine and send to factory in MI. District Manager Jason Baldwin will not even return my phone calls. Very poor customer support for a $90K cash purchase. I own two Benzs' (S55 and SL55 AMG's). You'd think D/C would support their upper level customers better. Last D/C product I'll buy...

skullboy

i don't know, 01/20/2004

it goes very fast, and its a great car.

12345...9