Used 2004 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

Used Durango for Sale
Select your model:
12345...55

Pros
Cons

Love my Durango

L Parker, 01/06/2005
SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Handles very well, 22 mpg hwy Hemi with 3:55 Rear Axle, 16mpg in town. Tows my 6000 Boat with no effort, the Tow Mode is great. Just towed back from VA a 6X12 Uhaul about 3500 lbs 16 MPG and no effort. Just a great vehicle, too bad most Dodge Dealers are so in the 80's. I think they pass out 5 star ratings to anyone.

Don't by a Durango

Sue Able, 07/11/2004
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had my new durango to the dealer numerous times for an air conditioning problem. They can not fix it and just give me back my car. Now I am have electrical problems. Sometimes my car will not go into PARK it says park but when you let off the brake he goes in reverse. Very hazardous!!!!

worse suv i have ever owned cars included

justthiz0, 09/05/2015
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had trouble from day one engine light came on the next day after purchase. The dealer said it was a relay switch which they tried to fix six times has never passed inspection six I had it over three years. Put it in the shop first shop said transmission second opinion was in the shop for a month trying to figure it out slot of broken wires and even he sent the truck out do other repairs he said he never seen anything like this before and he does transmissions. 950. 00 later I'm praying that's it oh and don't let it rain runs like crap never go to family dodge down essington by the airport.

2004 Durango Limited - Great SUV for the money

Tom Herd, 01/22/2018
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

2019 - my Durango has 247,459 miles and still going strong. My Durango is now 14 years down the road - still in great condition - except small area of rust on driver's side rear wheel well, and I've seen this on a number 2004 Durango's - could be a minor defect in water deflection, directing it to that specific area. Overall - a great vehicle - great in snow or rain, comfortable on long drives and reliable Vehicle sold 2020

Love my Durango

Durango Man, 11/09/2004
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV since a 1985 Chev Blazer disaster. (it lived up to its name and caught on fire) I have had several Dodge Ram trucks and have a 2004 regular cab now plus my Durango. This is my first 4 by 4 ever and so far I love it. It is by far the quietiest vehicle I have ever owned (and I have owned probably 45 new ones in my life time). I had a hemi in my Dodge Quad cab I traded in and really wanted a hemi but none were availabe so I settled for the 4.7 and am satisfied with it. . Since I don't tow, the 4.7 engine is more than adequate for this fine machine. It accelarates very well and runs smoothly.

12345...55