Used 2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Power and family friendly
By John Schilling

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is Dodge's big gun for 2007. It is driver friendly, quiet, and comfortable. Plenty of reserve power on hand. A reasonable alternative to a young, growing family. Four doors are a plus for Mom.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise
By William Reid

2007 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wasn't in the market for the Charger but was as great deal and had great ratings. I am not disappointed! I wanted a powerful 4 door and I got that for sure! The steering, acceleration and looks are great. The feeling of driving it is awesome. The only thing I do not like is the front seats do not give much for side support when cornering, I slide a bit. Gas is not great in city but surprising on the highway. So happy with this car!

Great Muscle Car!
By Mike

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

True Review on my '07 Charger
By Micah Chambers

2007 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car since January of 2013. At that time, it had 89,700 miles and it currently sits on 140,000. I have only replaced one part in 50,000 miles. My main issue with the car is the lack of power. Obviously I bought the smallest engine but I used it for commuting for a while. I added a K&N cold air intake system to it and also an exhaust package to boost air flow, gas mileage, and sound.

Driving My Dream
By Ruler P

2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought a used 2007 Charger SRT-8 a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's the car I always wanted and with all the options. Now, the car does have over 100K miles on it so I'm expecting some minor mechanical issues to pop up soon but so far so good. The 6.1L engine is EXACTLY the size motor that should be in a car of it's size. With that power, it handles like a dream. The sport suspension and 20" wheels do take some getting used to especially if you commonly drive in areas with uneven pavement. One thing to know if you're considering buying any charger from 2006 to 2008 is that the Nav radios have NO AUX INPUT (3.5mm jack or USB) for an ipod or MP3 player. Honestly, that sucked but I bought an adapter that plugs into the back of the stereo now I'm good to go. I thought when I bought the car that I wouldn't get much attention seeing as how there are two newer generations out plus there are so many customized versions out on the road. However, there's still a fair amount of car enthusiasts out there that still appreciate the 1st generation Charger ESPECIALLY if you have a HEMI! I'll be keeping mine until it becomes a classic!