Used 2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great car for the money

Harvey Read, 06/17/2019
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The care performance is real surprising. When you need to get it sure does. 8 speed transmission is not real is not refined and tends to be a little jerky and can not always decide what gears it wants to be in. If I had to do it again I would buy the non sport model. At 84 years old I am more keen on a good ride with car having lots of metal to protect passengers should we get into an accident. Love the car overall and feel it is a bargain for the price. No mechanical or electronic problems with this beauty. It just runs and runs.

black beauty

obediah stren, 05/01/2017
4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

great ride

Try the 300 S love it V6

Nathan, T, 10/21/2017
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have a Chrysler 300s 2014 it is a great car it handles very well it performs very well I must admit people think that this car is a slow car and it doesn't perform or handle well but let me be one of many who will tell you I have caught many of cars and many of people sleeping and when they wake up I'm at least two cars ahead of them and you can see their face what just happened to me lol. that is a fast 300 I love my car.

Would buy this car again in a heartbeat

JBuck, 02/16/2019
S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Watch your throttle toe--it's fast. ***65,000 miles now. Still bone stock 300s. Car has performed flawlessly. Just hit 80k without so much as a hiccup--still loving this car! 90K now zero issues staying bone stock. 99k added R1 concepts brakes and rotors. Still running as new on Goodyear assurance all seasons, great ttires

I love it - 2014 300C

WillyC, 07/26/2019
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Roomy & comfortable with wide ample trunk capable of handling 2 sets of golf clubs easily. The only problem I have had in several years & nearly 50,000 miles was a slight "bucking" as I came to a stop. My first oil-change to the dealership solved that problem with a free software update. Living in FL I wanted the air-conditioned seats that I love. Great car.

12345...6