Used 2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Love my Jazz Blue 300C

Craig Smith, 01/13/2016
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased this car new for 30k, and it is one of the best vehicles I ever owned and I have owned many.

A Man's Car

elmatatan, 03/14/2014
4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

BOLD styled, no one will ever confuse your 300 with the Avalon and Genesis, Azera, Buick. Many dealers will give you a great deal on the Base Model if you time your purchase right. The BASE model is well equipped; you get a lot for the money and you feel like a MILLION BUCKS. The BASE trim is a true luxury car. After two years with my 300, I still stare at its handsome style. No major mechanical issues. Only minor issue is the ocassional cruise control button not engaging sometimes, to me it's minor overall, but a shame the dealership can't fix.

Super 300

Tim Gracey, 09/12/2016
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Good value in the size category.

Great used car

B.Pawlak, 04/17/2017
4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Good value, shares Mercedes engineering from Daimler days. Freeway mpg was 38 mpg on trip @ 80 mph, takes bumpy roads with ease. 3.6 pen star engine great, own 2 more. These cars are a pleasure to drive, drove to Kansas 800 miles in one day, great mileage for a big car, quiet. Will take it to 200K miles for sure. Wonderful, buy used, better deal.

Not bad - details could be better

vakmere1, 08/22/2014
C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Re-issued this review on 8/22/2016. My review now is: I have the safety-tech package and it works flawlessly so far. The city ride could be softer, there is some road feedback thru the steering wheel (has 18" tires), the rear sunshade was replaced once because it spooled up and tangled. 6 months later it did it again. Right rear shock leaked, failed, was replaced. Windshield wiper cowl was replaced (warped out of shape), IMO the front seats could be wider by 2.5 inches. I use a seat cushion. The dash board and rear right door creaks over rougher surfaces and is annoying to hear. U-Connect and Nav features are good. Map updates are expensive and I don't think worth the money unless you travel other cities often. The center arm rest is too high for me. USB port could be located outside the center storage area for easier access. City gas mileage is average. Shifter is finicky and one needs to pay attention to its position when parking. It rolled on me a couple times when I thought it was in PARK and there is a recall for this issue. I looked at the 2016 300C and think my 2014 300C is better due to looks and interior colors. Don't know why the new ones come with white seats, will dirty quickly. As a long distance cruiser my 2014 300C is a very good ride and gas mileage on the highway is better than average. Original review: Got this in June 2014. Gladly traded a 2011 Buick Lacrappe for this car. This 300C has a great ride, good accelleration, very little road noise, coushy heated and cooled seats, and handles road imperfections especially around Philly well but could do better. Gas milage is excellent as long as you dont pound the pedal. Mine has all the bells and whistles. On the down side there were interior trim detail items that should not have been there. Moulding doesnt line up in some spots along the dash, some dashboard noise going over some bumps. Cowl over the speedometer was loose. Shifter needs practice to get used to. Other than that this is a very good purchase. Too soon to tell if it has mechanical issues.

12345...6