Used 2014 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 200 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Car With Great Power

Rob B, 03/18/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

i have a Pt crusier and i hated it , that car was a lemon , so i got a Chrysler 300m and it was good but older a 2004 and liked it a lot more then the Cruiser well the engine went up on the 300m . I needed a car and i went looking and found the 2014 200 and didn't look back , best car i have every owned , i would recommend to anyone . smooth ride and fast , seating is small in the back but i dont sit there so it doesn't bother me . fit me perfect with plenty of head room . Good headlights with bright lights . id give the car a 10 star rating if i could

Wife's Car

Dan, 06/07/2016
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a very fine auto. Very quiet, responsive, handles great, and plenty of room - I am over six feet tall. Back seats and trunk could be a bit more spacious, but overall just fine. I would recommend this car to anyone. No major repairs. Routine oil changes, etc. only.

STILL A HAPPY GIRL OWNER CHYRSLER 200

Sally Bane, 06/18/2016
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Although consumer gave it a poor rating, I still went looking for one, have three friends that love theirs!! The touring model was a little challenge to find. This being that this is the most poplar model, but, I did find one locally and got a great deal with an extended warranty!! Couldn't be happier!! Still happy, excellent, very dependable car! Have had it almost five years. Two years later and STILL a very happy owner! No issues, had to replace tires for inspection but, not bad for almost 58,000 miles. LOVE IT! Here we are three years later and STILL a VERY happy car owner, very reliable, no complaints or problems!

2014 V6 200 Conv - get one while you still can!

goduto, 01/12/2015
Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We had a 2012 200 convertible with the 4 cylinder that we liked, but upgraded to a 2014 200 convertible with a V6 that we love. . It is my wife’s daily driver along with our summer fun car. Works in the snow to as it is FWD! They improved the suspension in 2013 and with the added power of the 6 cylinder it makes for a much better overall driving experience. This is the last year for the convertible, so we plan on keeping it for a long time as nothing else comes close. FYI we bought this certified pre-owned with just 12,000 miles for just $18,500

Very Under Rated!

Bob G., 11/29/2017
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd 200/Sebring. My '10 Sebring was mechanically excellent but interior materials were hard plastic. I put 160K on the old 3.5L without any issues. The '11 200 upgraded with soft to touch materials. No issues & traded it in with 156K on it after taking it from one of my salesmen at 82K. The '14 200 I drive now has also been perfect. I bought it with 8200 miles & it is at 121K. No issues, just normal service items. Quiet, solid, handles well, comfortable with excellent fuel mileage. The I-4 mated to the 6 speed transmission consistently is in the low 30's without any issues. It is not a race car but at 80 on the interstate it does just fine with enough passing power to be safe. Oil (blend) gets changed once per month (about 4000 miles) along with rotate/balance each time. For the money it is a great vehicle even though the auto "experts" continually bash it based on the models they test.