Used 2004 Chevrolet SSR Consumer Reviews

Used SSR for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

SSR sweet.

jim owens, 02/14/2004
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

if the looks knock you out wait till you get behind the pilot seat it makes you feel special its like no other the ride is very smooth if you want power no need to look any further it has a lot of charm i have never had a ride that makes me feel like this if you are having a bad day take one look at her and you will smile the rest of the day what a piece of cake rating ****

MY RED SSR

JAYDEE, 03/11/2004
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

FROM THE MOMENT I SAT IN THE SSR I WAS HOOKED. I COULDN'T WAIT TO START IT UP AND HEAR THE NOTE OF THE EXHAUST. IT PERFORMS AS WELL AS EXPECTED AND THEN SOME. FUEL ECONOMY IS POOR, BUT EXPECTED CONSIDERING THE WEIGHT OF THE SSR. CONTROLS ARE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND THE BOSE SOUND SYSTEM WILL DROWN OUT ANY UNWANTED NOISE. THE SSR IS VERY QUICK ON THE TAKE OFF AND HAS PLENTY OF PEDAL LEFT EVEN WHEN CRUISING AT HWY SPEEDS. FUN TO DRIVE, BUT DRAWS A CROWD EVERY TIME YOU STOP FOR A BREAK. I LOVE IT, MORE FUN THAN MY LIMITED EDITION DAYTONA 500 TRANSAM

FUN SSR

hotssr, 05/08/2004
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

most exciting fun vechicle I,ve ever driven. I don't ever want o drive a boring car again.

What a thrill

kenny andrus, 10/03/2004
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

What a thrill to drive. Every time you get behind the wheel, it's like being 15 years old and first experiencing driving. A real head turner. Hopefully it will hold its value as predicted as mine is an investment. Has plenty of pep yet not hard on gas.

What a riot.

Wingnuts, 05/24/2005
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in an F-150 FX4 for this ride and love every second of it! Talk about a fun drive, but if you are an introvert you'll hate it because everybody wants to talk to you about it. Top down is the absolute best especially @60mph or less. The only issue I've had is cavitating with the windows down and the top up over 40mph. I'm glad I waited on it though as the dealer knocked off $15k from the sticker.

12345...13