Used 2004 Chevrolet SSR Consumer Reviews

Used SSR for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

My1st American Truck

my2004ssr, 07/01/2011
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2004 ssr in 2010 with only 1,600 miles.. with only adding 8k miles, i had to replace the windsheild wiper motor, gas tank, and coolant fans. A total of $7,000.. This will be my LAST american Vechical !!

No Spare

Nanuke, 12/21/2007
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I’ll just start by saying…I love my vehicle, and plan on having it till the day I die. It handles very well in the turns, but because of U.S. law, it has a governor to limit your top speed… bummer, but it will still get up and go. I have the 5.3 V8, and love the sound it makes when you romp on it. I also love the fact that it looks like nothing else on the road, and that people still stop and stare when I drive by…priceless.

Like nothing else on the road

dogd923, 03/13/2006
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Got my dream vehicle this January-a yellow SSR. Always wanted one, but the expense (they ARE pricey) was holding me back. A local dealer found me an '04 SSR with 900 miles. Low mileage ones are available-since these are NOT daily drivers. New ones go for 50k, but mine was a little over half that. True,mine has the 5.3 v8-the new ones have the 6 litre Corvette motor, but they look identical, and my truck has no problem in the power department. The truck gets lots of attention,from its 'old school" looks, bright paint, and the throaty growl of the V8-if you don't want to attract a lot of attention-don't buy one of these-gets smiles, and thumbs up everywhere I take it.

A roadster to remember

MATTS04SSR, 02/01/2009
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned all types of car and trucks. In fact I have a 64' Chevelle, the SSR is the best. I drive it as a daily driver, mine is an 04' purple. I get some looks that is for sure, not so good in the snow but, it is still fast and fun.

It rules the ROAD

Superman01992, 02/13/2004
2dr Regular Cab Convertible LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I only need to say about four words to describe it: IT RULES THE ROAD!!!

12345...13