Used 2004 Chevrolet Express Cargo Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Express Cargo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great car - chevy 2500 -60000 miles

misu3108, 09/20/2004
2500 Rwd 3dr Van (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car in April 2004 to do delivery. Now it's almost october and I have 58000 miles on it.It runs great and I'm realy satisfied with it.I started to put synthetic oil and it seems that my gas mileage went up from 13-15 to 15-17 which is great even though I changed the oil about every 11000 miles as the oil light said.I'm trying to get even better mileage by buying tornadofuelsaver, but the consumer report says that it doesn't work.I didn't have any problems with it but I was thinking to exchange it with a Sprinter(diesel) to save more money.The reviews are not as good as the Express has so I'm still thinking about it.

Chevy makes a good work van

ccroceiii, 12/17/2005
3500 Rwd 3dr Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned Dodge vans in the past for my contracting business, I was foiled by the 47 inch doorway clearance which did not allow a full sheet of plywood unless angled. Chevy provides access and ease of use. My van has exterior doors on the upper panels that allow access to even the most difficult corners of the custom built shelves. The dealer inadequately tried to explain it's new traction system. I don't know what it does, but have never been stuck in the snow with it. It looks a little strange with angled cut corners and a chicken wire grill. The walls are a bit thin and I know will not stand up to a load shift. Overall, a good truck.