Used 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

My Blue Angel 2008 Corvette
By Dennis D

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Want to feel years younger? Buy a Corvette for yourself! Bought my Vett for a retirement gift to me, wanted one forever but life never made room till I retired. Bought new and I've owned for 10 years now. Best car I've ever owned keeps me young.

Spectacular and reliable performance car, full of
By Paul Scarpelli

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car new in 2008, and have had not a single service issue in 42,000 miles. Other than tires (lots of expensive tires) and oil changes, the car has been bombproof. Now that all performance cars have gotten heavier than the C6 ZO6's 3,160 lbs., even the heavy 707 hp Chrysler products aren't faster. This was the last American car that had a focus on performance over anything else. Weight reductions include a thinner windshield, carbon fenders, magnesium roof and engine carriage, and not a lot of extraneous options that add weight. It's a pure performance car that's also suitable for long trips due to the massive storage area under the rear glass hatch. I travel with my wife, luggage, a cooler, and a freaking road bicycle! On the Interstate, I have seen typical fuel economy around 31 mpg @ 80 mph, and as high as 33-35 on a few tanks of gas. I've had 20 new cars in my life, and I've never kept one this long. If you can find a low-mileage 2007 or newer, you won't be sorry.

08 corvette
By Bret

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Listen to the rattles all over the interior of the car. Very annoying even with headers and exhaust.

A real fun car to drive
By Joe D

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This vehicle is great fun to operate however there are electronic problems no one can fix.

2008 Corvette coup review
By Edward McDonald

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is a no nonsense American sports car. Better handling, braking, and acceleration than 95 plus percent of the cars on the road today.