Used 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

RLJ88, 11/11/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

We have had our crew cab short bed Z71 for about a year and a half now. We absolutely love this truck. It looks amazing, runs awesome and has great features. Love the Bose system and the heated seats. The AC works almost too well...can't not freeze yourself out sometimes. Only used the 4WD once so far, but worked great. Very happy with our purchase.

Love my truck, BUT...

RL, 02/18/2020
Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've Been having issues with transmission. I've had the transmission flush thru the dealer. Still same problem.

Non-existent quality control

Tom, 02/23/2020
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Avoid this product! I have had a slew of issues since first purchasing this vehicle that are indicative of lack of quality control. My drivers side seatbelt frayed and nearly tore in half with normal use. The upholstery came off on my rarely used passenger seat. 2 of the exterior lights have leaked and had standing water in them. The backup camera has never worked properly, displaying lines as if faulty electrical to the point rendering it useless, especially in low light. The buttons on the center console have failed intermittently multiple times, but the dealer is unable to reproduce them so they have not tried to fix it. I have videos of it failing. The door jamb kick plate made loud cracking sounds when you rested your foot on it needed to be replaced. The rear suspension failed and they had to replace the bushings. The fan for the HVAC has intermittently made grinding noises and sounds as if it was turbo. Again, I have videos, but the dealer hasn't been able to reproduce them on demand and therefore won't fix it. Recently, my transmission has begun making whining noises and shifting hard. This vehicle has under 20k miles, is less than 2 years old and is primarily my commute vehicle. It's been taken on a smoothe gravel road once! I would be fearful of actually using it like a truck as the evidently poor quality leads me to believe that it would completely fall apart. I would at this point never buy a GM product again. I've owned many vehicles in my life, not one of them has had even near this number of problems, not even all of them combined. I have lost personal time and use of this vehicle given how frequently it has had to be in for repairs. This was my first GM product and it was disappointing to say the least! I would highly recommend to anyone that I know or care for to not buy a GM product. They clearly do not care about the quality of their product.

Centennial Edition Chevy Colorado

Bryan H, 06/08/2020
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Outstanding vehicle in ride and appearance. The Centennial blue is a nice change from the common white, gray, or black.

1...5678910