Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

back killer seats

gary sanders, 03/08/2016
Z71 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Give this truck an extended test drive. Like the truck but HATE the seats. I have 18000 miles on this truck and it's been pure misury on my back and legs. I don't know what to do because I have invested so much money in this truck that I can't trade for quite a while. I have bought a cushion but that don't help much. Get lots of comments about the great looks. If they only knew.

Chevy Fan no more

BillyA, 08/15/2016
Z71 4dr Crew Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this truck...as long as I don't have to drive it. It is the worst driving experience of any vehicle that I have ever owned. If the "variable speed transmission" is the wave of the future, I want nothing to do with it. If Chevy wants to continue using this transmission, there needs to be better communiction to their service managers. I have heard so many lame excuses as to why this transmission is terrible, i.e. "It's learning your driving style.", "It's designed to do that.", and "You need to drive a little more aggressive." Are you kidding me? So unless you are buying this as a first car for someone who won't know any better, don't waste your money!!!

Love the Truck

Rick, 02/26/2016
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the truck for 8 months and have 11,000 miles. I've had no major issues at all, no repairs needed. Only minor issue is that the USB port in the front occasionally doesn't read the drive, but that's about it. Gas mileage is 24 highway, 19 or so in he city. 4 wheel drive works great. Almost 2 years now, 28,000 miles, still no issues or problems. Love the truck. Update: 3.5 years, 55,000 miles. Still no major issues, truck still runs like new. I had a software update on the timing done ($120). Other than that no other non-routine maintenance. Now 70,000. Love the truck. I have owned for 4.5 years and had no problems. Update: 63,000 miles. One small repair which was covered by a specific extension of the new car warranty by GM. A $45 Evap sensor that is faulty on a lot of these trucks. Other than that, runs as good as the day I bought it. Still very happy. 91,000 miles now. I still have had no repairs to speak of, just routine maintenance. Truck has been very reliable and solid for me. I hope to drive it for another 5+ years.

GPS Issues

rickstaino, 04/13/2015
LT 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have a major gripe with the GPS system in my Colorado. It is a $495.00 option that is a total waste of money. The easy one first: The voice activation is terrible....period. Secondly I am using my portable GPS onstead of the installed GPS. Why you ask? Simple: I have a $100 TomTom and a FREE GPS App in my IPhone that work so much better. I actually set the IPhone on the ledge of the Navigation screedn. Half the time I only want to enter a city, not an address. With this GPS I cannot do this. I need to enter a specific address. Also, I ask for a restaurant as a POI, and I get "Racetrack gas station". I am in the process of fighting GMC for a refund. I cannot write other issues: no more room

Valve Noise

Marshall Ortiz, 03/31/2015
LT 4dr Crew Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My valves rattle when shifting like I have bad gas, when I run chevron 87 or 91 octaine. Its the v6 3.6

12345...11