Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
1...67891011

Pros
Cons

2015 Chevy Colorado Z71

Villagerjjm, 09/17/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this new in June 2015 to tow a 2016 Rockwood Mini Lite 2408s. I use the Colorado for everyday driving and went on numerous trips towing the trailer including two trips to the Finger Lakes region in New York and Mid Hudson areas. I drove up from Ocala, Fl. through the Smokies, Blue Ridge, Appalachian, Endless, Catskills, Shawangunks and Adirondack mountains. I traded that trailer for a Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604ws which is a lot bigger and a lot heavier. In fact, with the trailer loaded with gear it maxes out what the specs say the Colorado can handle. I am on my third NY trip. Through the mountains. This truck handles everything. It tows beautifully! Some are afraid of high revs on their engines but I have never come close to red line on this truck. I would buy a Colorado again, but based on how well the Colorado has done I think I am going to go for a Silverado for my next truck.

Good little truck

cp, 10/17/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great truck

Silver Bullet

R. Brown, 01/02/2020
LT 4dr Crew Cab 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Well pleased with my 2015 Chevy Colorado it's really a nice truck, has all the extra features that I need and then some. Compared to the 2010 Colorado I had I can tell a big difference in the ride how it drives and handles has plenty of power. The upholstery and interior is a much better quality{ a big step up} than was in my 2010 Colorado. The contour of the seats are comfortable and snug your body makes for a nice comfortable ride. Looking for a nice midsize truck I would recommend the Chevy Colorado. So far I'm satisfied with mine. The color is Silver Ice .

Nice mid size truck

Don Anderson, 01/10/2021
LT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Our Chev Colorado LT 4x4 has been an excellent midsize pickup truck with no unusual repairs. Rear brakes had to be replaced a 55K miles which seemed a bit early. Ride is harsh but over all the Chev Colorado has been a good vehicle.

2015 Chevrolet Colorado

Jim Davidson, 02/03/2021
LT 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have 70k miles on my 2015 Colorado and it is the best truck I have ever owned. Only one issue—electronics indicating theft alert—service replaced a module in the steering column. I would buy another Chevrolet Colorado in an instant—Love My Truck!!!

1...67891011