Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

Garbage-arado
By Anthony M.

2015 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

WORST TRANSMISSION EVER, electrical problems, not a smooth ride, bad gas mileage, engine doesn't pick up to safe your life (literally), and you can hear leaking within the car. This is the worst car I've ever owned. If I could blow it up I would however I spent $22,000, so much for that plan.

Trouble with EVAP system
By Andrew

2015 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I cant say I hate the truck but it has problems No power is one when passing we want a smooth grab of power that gets the job done RIGHT. well this is like waking up a bull. you step on the gas and for a few seconds nothing then it jerks you back and slowly move around and as far as the radio OH MY GOD no cd player only pandora witch I use but half the time its a game to try and get it to start. But my thing is the evap system. A few months ago I never even knew about it now I am a expert...lol I had a Dam CEL come on about 40000 miles right after the warranty stop GO FIGURE. po455 I wasn't about to take it in because they charge a arm just to look. So I replace both solenoids on the evap and replace the gas cap but nothing worked. Now my thing is that system shouldn't give trouble that early in the trucks life I could see 100000 miles ok but no 40000. then I get a letter about the purge solenoid getting a extended warranty I am sure its because it works so well but if it isn't that they charge for the diagnose. Well I even call and chated online with Chevrolet and both times I was hung up on. Well Chevrolet it was my first and last chevy truck thanks for nothing.. I will go get a Nissan are Toyota WAY BETTER truck. and trade it in.

Craparado.
By Michael Nelson

2015 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned chevy my whole life all sliverados. In 2011 I bought a colorado it was a excellent truck I traded it in for a 2015 colorado this is the worst car I ever owned. I will never buy GM. Again

Couldn't be happier
By Ryan

2015 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I found that my 2.5l Colorado had plenty for power and has the nicest ride that I've gotten from a truck

Rain and flood inside the cab
By Alfred Morin

2015 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My brand new off the showroom 2015 Colorado has now spent a total of two months at the dealership with water and/or coolant issues. 1st was the water 2 weeks and where was the water coming from? Turns out that behind the cab are two “breathers” and one was bent so flood inside the cab. Now it is currently back in the shop. 4 weeks for a check engine light that came on after I got a phone alert. I called the dealership and I took it in next morning. First one there gave them a printout from Auto Zone there was a coolant issue. 3 days later I call and they tell me come get the truck. I go to pick it up and I am told the dealership has a policy of not working on vehicles when there is nothing wrong! They tell me there are no issues and no check engine light on. I bring it home on a Sat. And that night go about a mile, windows fog up turn the defroster it does nothing. Go home next day go out to wash/wax truck passenger side mats floor are wet with coolant. 1st one in to dealer on Mon. They ask is check engine light on? No but put your hand here!!! So they say leave it. Two weeks later...it is the heater core! They order new jute and carpet again...one more week. I get the call come pick it up. Yea! I go open passenger side door the mat is soaking wet, the floor is wet, the back seat floors are wet... I ask are you sure it’s ready? They tell me take the loaner. We will call you it is now week six and my truck is still there! Is it going to rust? Mold? Mildew? Am I or my family going to breathe this in? Or have we already been doing that...my wife say’sit smells funny inside when I turn on the A/C ? Has the coolant leaked to the a/c filter inside the cab? Is that why I cancelled my Sirius XM because the water/ coolant got to the radio and ruined my reception? It is still at the dealership. I am really scared about taking this truck home if they call again and say it’s ready! Can anybody offer some advice???