Used 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

94 Silverado

gish, 07/25/2007

I purchased this truck in 1999 for $10,000 I was sure it was a good deal, it had 140K on it. I put a transmission in at 200k and had an issue with carbon build up around 220K. I finally purchased another Silverado, for a family car and used this to travel daily. With the gas prices soaring and my daily trip being 70 miles a day I sold the truck with 294,000 on it. But the engine was still running strong. Biggest problem with the vehicle was the BAD primer which caused the paint to peel and rust to finally start.

Silverado ext. cab

omar, 08/26/2007

I've had my Silverado since 1998. At almost 160,000 miles, it still works great, has never given me any major mechanical problems. Just regular oil changes and tune-ups. Overall, excellent truck, very reliable

Truck

Stetson, 03/27/2008

These trucks are good reliable trucks. Mine has over 200,000 miles on it and still running strong. I can honestly say it is the best truck I have ever had.

Good Overall Truck

Lobo713, 04/30/2008

I have owned this truck for almost a year, I put about 20,000 miles on it and have had a few repairs, mostly normaal things, the A/C compressor is gone but at 190K that's to be expected and I will replace it with a bypass pulley. Other than that it just needs a tune-up to gain back some gas mileage. I have always sworn by Chevrolet for solid trucks and this trucck is proving me right, I drive a lot off-road and on dirt roads that tear cars apart and aside from needing an alignment this truck has held up to alot of pounding. The stepside design looks nice and even after 14 years the paint is only just beginning to fade. Highly recommend a Chevy to anyone who needs a solid, dependable truck.

Great truck!

Davenj, 01/18/2020
C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab LB

You can't go wrong with these things! I will have my 1994 Chevy 1500 till I die!

1...345678