Used 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

puff
By paul plakidas sr.

2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Convertible w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

not for the faint of heart!

Chevy Camaro...Love And Hate Relationship.
By Tyler Taylor

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Reliability wise the cars are great. Bluetooth has to be used only from OnStar and isn’t FREE on any trim level of the Camaro. The V6 engine is enough power for me since this car is my daily driver. Exhaust sound great even better on my car since it does have an upgraded exhaust. The drive is SUPER rough and I don’t recommend this car for anyone who is looking for a smooth ride. 19’inch wheels are the smallest wheels that you can get on the Camaro. The visibility is TERRIBLE and the rear seat leg room is super cramped and I don’t recommend anyone over 5’10 trying to fit into the rear seats of the Camaro....Under all the negatives the Camaro is actually a really good daily driver. Performance is great and the car is super reliable and has pretty low maintenance cost.

Love this car
By Esmaree@aol.com

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It’s everything, minus not having navigation, that I wanted in it !

Love my Commute
By Alex Gonzalez

2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased my 14 Camaro 2SS new. Actually two of them, my first was badly wrecked from behind within seven weeks. The safety and integrity of the car held very well, If I would have been in my Corvette I may not have been so lucky. I purchased another exactly like it a few weeks later, and now it's three years I have owned it. I originally purchased the car for commuting on 2 1/2 hours a days in Miami. I can now say it's a uplift in my spirit to drive and makes my commute a thing to look forward too. And with no issues at all, only maintenance an easy car to own and drive.

Dream Car
By David Aines

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my car in January of 2015 and it had 7,100 miles on it, now it has 7600 miles on it and I still love it just the same as the day I bought it. I do have ever find that I have to put it on cruise control when I am on the interstate to keep my speed down. It will slip up on you and you will be going 80 something MPH before you know it. There is only one thing that baffles me about it, I have the stick shift, they made a stick shift for idiots, it has what is called hill assist on it, where if you are sitting up hill the car will not roll back when you take your foot off the clutch, I am old school I learned how to drive a stick with my first car a 1970 Ford Maverick with a three on the tree. Back then when you took your foot off the clutch you had to give it some gas to keep from rolling backwards when you took off. I love my Chevy