Skip to main content

$33,400

Save as much as $1,255
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Very Happy and Satisfied

Mike, 01/31/2022
RS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The ride is smooth and comfortable. Handling is responsive and quick. I traded a 2019 Impala Premier for this 2022 Blazer RS because I needed to be able to tow a trailer. The blacked-out emblems and 20" black wheels give it a distinctive look. The RS does not have the upgraded sound system that I had in the Impala, but my RS sounds great using my apple music app thru the car... My wife offered me her Lincoln MKT for my Blazer RS - I declined...

See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Blazer
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

Love my Blazer

BB, 02/03/2022
2LT 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I have the 2LT Blazer with the 2.0 Turbo. I had an 2018 Equinox with the 2.0 Turbo also. The engine in my Blazer has 24 less HP but it will still get up and go. The handling is very good along with being able to adjust the vehicle control systems based on different road conditions. The ride may not be the best but it is fine with me. All the safety systems are really nice and appreciated. I have to admit as I was looking for a new vehicle, engine performance and handling along with the safety features were my first priority. My blazer has the Redline Edition Package and it looks very nice to me anyway. I am very happy with my purchase.

Test Drove it only

Jerry Levy, 11/14/2021
RS 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I loved the looks and the V6 engine, it has power unlike the Equinox which tries to make do with a 1.5 turbo. But the sticker price is steep considering how small this vehicle is. This is an overpriced vehicle. Heading elsewhere if I am going to spend this kind of money on a new SUV

2 out of 5 stars
Build Your Blazer
At a Glance:
  • 3 Colors
  • 6 Trims
  • $28,800starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Redd Blazer

Vaughn, 04/11/2022
RS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This blazer is Excellent. I love how smooth it drives.

Very nice vehicle

Schwartz, 03/02/2022
RS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The Blazer is a very smooth ride and spacious. I am really enjoying it.