Used 2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

By Deanne catoe

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This was my moms car. I noticed prior to her death that the clear coat was coming off. Unfortunately at the time had to many other things to worry about. Her warranty ran out July 2017. I was unaware of when the warranty ran out. My mother had already passed away. I have contacted Buick and they scheduled for me to go to a Buick dealership to get an estimate. Was told at the dealership that I was not the only one who had brought their vehicle in with this problem. Unfortunately, they told me that it would not be covered and the cost would be $1500-2000. I have never owned a vehicle that the paint did like this. Overall pleased with the Buick but would never purchase due to the way this was handled

Affordable luxury
By Dan W.

2013 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great car for the price. Affordable luxury for the average guy.

LUXURY, FUNCTIONALITY, QUALITY and STYLE
By tazbo

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My Buick Verano has proven to be an exceptional vehicle, both while running daily errands and taking long road trips. The ride is solid and smooth and acceleration is always there when needed. The interior design is stylish and all instrumentation and controls are laid out with functionality as a guideline. Seats are very comfortable, but rear seat leg room is easily decreased, if there are tall front seat passengers. The trunk can handle a good amount of luggage or cargo, and even more if the rear seats are folded down. In summing this Buick Verano up... this vehicle has luxury, functionality, quality and style for a reasonable price and it looks so sporty, even when just sitting on the driveway.

After 8 months of loving this Buick Verano, needed to trade it in for a larger SUV to accommodate transporting grandchildren and young nieces and nephews when moved to Florida. I would still highly recommend the Buick Verano to couples who do not need space for other people. It was perfect for just my wife and me... but it really can't handle others, with us both being in the 6' height range.

Once a Buick, You'lll Never Go Back
By PJ

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If it's good enough for Payton Manning, it was good enough for us. After three years, we traded for a Buick Encore, which for us is easier to enter and exit. The Verano is still five stars with us.

Better than Asian cars
By young professional

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased certified pre-owned 2013 Buick Verano with 30K miles on it exactly 1 yr ago in August 2016 and I am still happy with it for the MOST part. People complain about the grill but I think it looks expensive and unique. My younger brother thought it was a Bentley at first glance. In my opinion, the grills on the Asian cars all look the same. The size of this car makes it easy to maneuver and park. Smooth quiet ride that Buick is known for. However, the acceleration is lackluster. I preferred the 2013 Regal Turbo but I couldn't afford it. The Verano is just fine otherwise, but if you have an extra 3K to spend, get the Regal Turbo.

After 1 yr of ownership ive put an additional 11k miles on the car, ive had to change the front driver tire twice. And the fake leather seats on the convenience trim stain really easily, not very convenient. One day, the car died on me and i jumped it. One hour later it died again and i had to jump it again. It didn't die on me again after that but i took it to the dealership the very next day. And they said they couldn't find anything wrong with it and there was nothing wrong with the battery. Those were the only bad things to happen so far. I do enjoy the service i receive for scheduled maintenance at the dealership.