Used 2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Buick Verano so good it's been discontinued
By Rory Spears

2013 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

It has it's good points, and some weak points. Good starter car for young drivers. The music functions and electronics are good, but stay away from the Continental tires it comes with, they are awful and prone to blow outs. Could use more trunk space, especially for golf clubs. Moves well once it gets up to speed, handling is questioned at times, and is not great on windy days.

By Deanne catoe

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This was my moms car. I noticed prior to her death that the clear coat was coming off. Unfortunately at the time had to many other things to worry about. Her warranty ran out July 2017. I was unaware of when the warranty ran out. My mother had already passed away. I have contacted Buick and they scheduled for me to go to a Buick dealership to get an estimate. Was told at the dealership that I was not the only one who had brought their vehicle in with this problem. Unfortunately, they told me that it would not be covered and the cost would be $1500-2000. I have never owned a vehicle that the paint did like this. Overall pleased with the Buick but would never purchase due to the way this was handled

Affordable luxury
By Dan W.

2013 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great car for the price. Affordable luxury for the average guy.

LUXURY, FUNCTIONALITY, QUALITY and STYLE
By tazbo

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My Buick Verano has proven to be an exceptional vehicle, both while running daily errands and taking long road trips. The ride is solid and smooth and acceleration is always there when needed. The interior design is stylish and all instrumentation and controls are laid out with functionality as a guideline. Seats are very comfortable, but rear seat leg room is easily decreased, if there are tall front seat passengers. The trunk can handle a good amount of luggage or cargo, and even more if the rear seats are folded down. In summing this Buick Verano up... this vehicle has luxury, functionality, quality and style for a reasonable price and it looks so sporty, even when just sitting on the driveway.

After 8 months of loving this Buick Verano, needed to trade it in for a larger SUV to accommodate transporting grandchildren and young nieces and nephews when moved to Florida. I would still highly recommend the Buick Verano to couples who do not need space for other people. It was perfect for just my wife and me... but it really can't handle others, with us both being in the 6' height range.

Once a Buick, You'lll Never Go Back
By PJ

2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If it's good enough for Payton Manning, it was good enough for us. After three years, we traded for a Buick Encore, which for us is easier to enter and exit. The Verano is still five stars with us.