Used 2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series Gran Turismo model:

Best luxury car for the money
By Gene R

2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I only have two minor complaints with my car. It doesn't have a compass in the mirror like my three series did and it does not show the artist name on the radio. Buy a used certified car from a dealer and know your prices before shopping. I bought mine for $3,000. less than the asking price.

no surpeises
By jim34b

2014 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 550i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Edmunds review is accurate, and others must share their opinions. Because 5 series GT's are hard to find, I ordered a 2014 550i xdrive. I like it because it is a large, comfortable, powerful sedan, that converts into a large trunk when needed. In my case, that's about six times per year, and I hope BMW keeps making them.

After two years and over thirty thousand miles, I'm very satisfied with this car. It's functional and fun to drive.

It's now three years old and has over 50000 miles. There have been no mechanical issues, and the interior looks and feels new.
I expect to drive it at least another year.
May, 2018. I liked the 550GT a lot, but wanted to try something different, so I now have an X5. First impression is that I like the elevated height which provides better vision for the driver.