Used 2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series Gran Turismo model:

Not pretty but very capable
By Mike

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

While I never cared for the styling of this car I think it was probably the most comfortable car we ever owned. Seats were great with excellent visibility. Drove the car from LA to Philly and would do that trip again - only in another GT. I have to sneak up on it in a parking lot, but once inside it is remarkably comfortable. Just routine maintenance, no surprises. Rear seats down there is quite a bit of space to haul stuff. Not wanting a crossover or SUV this is a great compromise.

BMWGT
By Richard

Great Road Trip car!

2010 BMW 550i GT
By Nick

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 550i 4dr Hatchback (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought this car used on ebay motors from a Florida dealership. I knew nothing about this car before before I saw the auction. I fell in love at first sight. I did a little research, and bought the car the next day. I have had it since November 2016. Such a smooth ride, excellent transmission, engine, and suspension. This is the first German made car I have owned. and the quality is amazing compared to every "American made" car I have owned. With the proper maintenance, I expect this car to last a very long time.

Great All Around Car
By ironsalmon2

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Every car has there demographic, and afew can branch over those barriers. This is defiantly one of those cars. I have never gotten so many compliments from people of all ages. For me personally, this is my 3rd BMW. I've had a 750li and a 530i which were great cars in there own right , but this car has so many more usable features and functions.
The ride is quiet and very good over bumps. If you change the setting into Sport , the car becomes a serious sports sedan, with quicker steering, and faster throttle response.
The hatch gives the car much more functionality over a standard trunk.
I have since traded in for a 2015 BMW X4 which is similar in that it's a hatch, and a real great car. But I have to tell you the 535 gt was a 7 series . It's exactly what the car was with a hatch. To me it was a practical 7 series.
X4 is much sportier, amazing that it sits higher but handles like a sports car. Bmw gets copied on every car they make , and it always trickles down through every manufacture.

The ultimate driving machine get the car
By Likecarz

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 550i 4dr Hatchback (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

By far the best BMW I've owned. 2 x5s, 2 x6s and 328ix and my new 550i gt stands out from them all. Quality, great ride, sporty/athletic look (the pictures do not do this car justice. You have to see it up close and personal). Got the 19" upgraded wheels, sport package, loaded, black on black. It's awesome! Get this car!

Seats are unbelievably comfortable, power and smooth 8 speed transmission, new front end design is sharp, Luxury Rear Seat pkg is great, get the Sport Package for sure,

Larger side mirrors please.