2017 BMW 2 Series Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 BMW 2 Series Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 2 Series model:

My friend has a Lexus F-Sport
By Garth Webster

2017 BMW 2 Series M240i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The BMW M240i is so much nicer. Love this car

Tires are defective
By MLDaley

2017 BMW 2 Series 230i xDrive SULEV 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had 10 flat tires on the car since I leased it 17 months ago. I am not even driving it much due to fear of getting another flat. On one pothole, 3 tires blew.

Great Car
By GKAME

2017 BMW 2 Series 230i xDrive SULEV 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Nobody else wanted this car but once I sat in it I had to buy it. I also think it has much better look to it than the 430. Excellent for city driving and great for commuting in all weather conditions except ground clearance will be a problem for some. My thin 6' 4" inch son has no problem in the back seat but I have a much bigger nephew that barely fits in the front seat. The only problem I have with this car is I lost two 18" tires from huge potholes this spring and one of my electronic keys went out which the warranty is covering. This may be BMWs lowest priced model but for the money it is probably the best. I have no regrets so far.

Quick comfort, showy Valencia Orange
By Jim Dean Smith

2017 BMW 2 Series 230i SULEV 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I replaced my beloved Mazda MX5 with a 230i, and honestly it was a hard transition. My wife hated the Miata, so I was left with no choice but to trade it in. I got a 2017 BMW 230i, with a stick shift, and it has been ok. I have the moon roof, and the car handles great, is a lot quicker than the Mazda, and gets a lot more oohs and aahs. That said, the Mazda is much more about driving, this car is more about looking cool while you get there faster. If I had not had a real sports car, I think this review would have been more positive, the BMW does everything quite well, just without the driving thrill.

Best car I had so far!
By Jose David

2017 BMW 2 Series M240i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I would need a couple of hours to describe this car in detail, but for the short review I would say this is an excellent sport car. First of all is the performance: acceleration is impressive and once you start, you can't stop. On the highway I have left all sort of cars behind....from mustangs to mercedes! It is incredible quick. For the city, the car handles really nice and fits everywhere. This is a car to be used as an everyday car without the worries of more typical sport cars