Skip to main content

4 reviews

Pricing

Edmunds suggests you pay
$119,425

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 RS 7, so we've included reviews for other years of the RS 7 since its last redesign.

Underwhelming?!?!?!

DrRon, 03/26/2023
2023 Audi RS 7 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

I wish I could give this car 7 stars to negate the previous 3 star review. I agree with every point in the Edmunds review. This beast is ferocious and yet refined. Launch control on dry pavement will give you vertigo while the on-board G meter touches 1.1! I also own a GR Supra which can't touch the RS7. The Supra is its own kind of tail happy fun, but the 4wd, 4 wheel steering RS7 is supremely fast and confident in all conditions. It's perfomane reminds me of a new R8 I recently drove on the track, incredibly fast without the drama of a Hurican. In comfort mode it is a teutonic GT around town and on the interstate a relaxing but not numb cocoon. At the same time it converts back to beast with the touch of one button to embarrass the Covette or 911. As for its cmpetion the M5 is boring to look at, the AMG sedate and the Blackwing plasticky. What's not to love?!

Underwhelming

Daryl, 03/01/2023
2022 Audi RS 7 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

We had a 2017 RS7, It was mainly my Wife's car, it was mean, ferocious, sounded great, and just super fast, a hair on fire car that always put a smile on your face even as a passenger, so when we saw the 2022 model we thought time to do it again, problem was no test drives available as none to drive, but we figured its going to be as good. I have no idea what Audi did to it, but underwhelming is an overstatement. Maybe we are just used to fast powerful cars but it's just MEH. It's a nice car, but Audi messed with it, and you don't want to be dropping $130-140K for just nice. It was one day a couple of months ago I said to her, i'm not feeling it, and she said OMG I thought it was just me, but I didn't want to say anything. So it's gone now, seriously test drive before you drop a dime on these new RS7's they are not what they used to be, If we had been able to test drive we wouldn't have bought it and just kept our older model.

2021 Audi RS7

geo, 01/14/2022
2021 Audi RS 7 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

Great auto...great looks, great interior, great power

5 out of 5 stars

Perfect mix, performance and luxury

Wolfy, 03/12/2023
2023 Audi RS 7 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

I have had it for a short time. However, i like the V8 twin turbo coupled with a nice air suspension and a Quattro and all steer wheel drive. I wish the carbon ceramic brakes were standard with the 190 mile top speed. I think they are cutting short the performance for customers whom chose the steel brakes. Just don’t offer the steel brakes period.