Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$49,800

Save as much as $7,246
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Q4 e-tron, so we've included reviews for other years of the Q4 e-tron since its last redesign.

Absolutely In Love!

Karen P, 12/08/2022
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/50 (electric DD)

I'm absolutely in love with my new Q4 - Etron. My first experience with an EV and absolutely love it. I was on a waiting list for the Cadillac Lyriq but decided to move forward with the Audi. I'm so glad I did. The ride is comfortable and quiet. My vehicle was upgraded with the Sline package which gave me the upgraded sports seats and steering wheel. It's a joy to ride back and forth to work.

Awesome, Audi Design and Quality

pharding, 07/05/2023
2023 Audi Q4 e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/50 (electric DD)

I am very pleased with it. Excellent Audi Quality and 270 mile real world range in economy drive mode and prudent driving. Exterior design is quite beautiful with elegant proportions. Interior is well done with slightly frugal finishes. Interior cabin is spacious. Audi MMI infotainment system is excellent. Not cutting edge but is excellent none the less. Works well with Apple CarPlay. Black Optic package is quite beautiful. Overall I am extremely happy with it.

Love it!

Christy G, 01/30/2023
2023 Audi Q4 e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV w/40 (electric DD)

Long term Audi owner here, and this is my second EV. I love my Q4! It’s great to commute, run errands, plug in and do it all again. I live in the Bay Area, so charging away from home is not an issue. The Chronos system sounds great, driving is easy and sporty, and the range is fine. When it’s very cold, range does go down, but I find if I turn the car on using The Audi App Climate Control, the car heats up and the loss of range is minimal. I have the slower one of the line up, but it’s got great pick up, I can pass others and get out if situations quickly. very happy with my 2023 Audi Q4!

3 out of 5 stars

At least the motors work

Former A5 owner, 01/20/2024
2023 Audi Q4 e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/50 (electric DD)

I leased a 2023 Q4 Premium Plus S-Line because it was one of the only EVs available with dual motors, cold-weather options, and a tow hitch. The headline here is that the driving part is okay, but the other electronics are an utter mess. The car will always try to log you in when you turn it on, but sometimes this process takes ages or fails altogether. The radio will play random stations rather than the last one you listened to. The volume level is anyone’s guess. And yet, it’s not easy to change the volume or the station. Preset buttons have been replaced by a touchscreen that you can’t use without looking away from the road. The volume controls on the wheel and console are touch-sensitive and impressionistic at best; gone are the precision and surety of a manual dial. One time, the car started and the touch screen didn’t turn on at all. It was almost a relief. But it’s not just the radio. The navigation map is endlessly frustrating. You can zoom in on the map… but in a few seconds the system will zoom out again of its own accord. The range estimates vary wildly and seem only to care about efficiency over the last few miles you drove. In fact, the only thing on the console that works more or less as it should is the climate control, operated safely and securely by actual buttons. As for the rest of the cabin, it’s spacious and the seats are comfortable, though the leather feels much cheaper than on earlier models. Oh, and that tow hitch? When attaching or detaching anything, you may inadvertently set off the automatic trunk opener – not a good luck when there’s a bike rack in the way. The dealer said they didn’t know how to deactivate the sensor. Sad! The car drives well enough. It’s heavy, but the center of gravity is sufficiently low that it corners fine. That said, you’ll have to learn to brake earlier and harder. More than once, stopping while going downhill required standing on the brakes. The acceleration is good off the mark, as with most EVs, but nothing special at highway speeds. What about efficiency? You can expect to get 2.5 to 3 miles per kWh most of the time… unless you’re traveling at low speeds on a slight downhill incline and never meet a red light. The range for an 80% charge is usually listed around 200 miles, but achieving it is rare – especially since the car begs to be recharged with 30 miles left. Overall, I’m glad I only got a lease. Cars with this range will be obsolete in a few years, and I’ll never be in love with this one. Audi made great cars up through about 2018 – what happened?

4 out of 5 stars

Missing features but overall happy.

Kalina , 06/01/2023
2023 Audi Q4 e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/50 (electric DD)

I’ll preface my review comparing to my 2021 Audi Q5 Premium plus to the Q4 Premium Plus. For the price of the Q4, pretty disappointed in the missing features. Cons: 1) missing 360 cameras - I used this feature daily as I my garage is tight. Dealer told me this was due to the chip shortage. 2) missing retractable trunk cover. This is not standard and must be purchased extra through the parts dept. This is a dealer port added feature and my dealer no longer includes. 3) missing trunk mesh liner. Would be nice to at least include this was included if they are going to skimp on adding the retractable cover. 4) trunk cargo floor has large gaps on each side. Don’t understand why it doesn’t properly cover the entire space. Items can easily fall into these gaps. 4) battery only charged to 74% at most recent charge at an ultra fast EA station. Battery is supposed to charge to 80%. Concerning and will have to monitor. 6) park assist not working. Need to return to dealer Pros: smooth ride, great pick up/ torque, stylish, amazing sound system

3 out of 5 stars