Skip to main content
$65,900

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
    Cons
    2 out of 5 stars

Love the car, hate the service

Unhappy, 03/23/2022
    Premium 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

We bought out eTron Premium 20 days ago. We LOVE the car, it rides nice, has decent acceleration given that's it's not really geared to be "super fast". I hated the buying experience. The cars are expensive! Most of the dealers in a 100 mile radius are charging MSRP +$$$$. The original asking price was MSRP + $15,000....Yup, you read that right MSRP + $15,000. I was able to get that down to pretty much MSRP. The dealer tried to "box" me in to Audi financing at 3.49%, my local credit union was 2.39% for the same loan term. While they were "prepping" the car they DID NOT charge it at all. We had a 41 mile drive home, and the car had 59 miles of range remaining. What the????? The next morning the dealer called back, and said we actually do have a relation with your credit union...Come back and we'll file the financing for you. So we drove back 41 miles to the dealer and 41 miles home. Fast forward 20 days later.....I've noticed that the speed limit signs don't appear anywhere on any of the screens in the car. I can't turn on the configuration for it. I used the Audi "chat" channel, which walked me through a series of steps to turn it on.....In the end, they told me to take it to a dealership for review and repair. I called my local dealership, 3 miles from my house, they tell me that they can't service my BRAND NEW car for 58 DAYS!!!!! If I want a loaner.....add another 25 days to that. I called Audi customer support..... well they can't guarantee to help me....... DON'T they back up their cars?????

4 out of 5 stars
    4 out of 5 stars
    2 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars

Audi E-Tron

TommyG, 08/04/2022
    Chronos Edition 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD)

We love the smooth drive and powerful pickup when needed (or wanted). Still learning how to use all the gadgets but they are pretty easy to figure out.