Used 2007 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

Used A8 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

2007 Audi A8L 4.2L Quattro

MotorStreet, 03/08/2009
L quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The A8 never fails to amaze us. On a recent vacation we drove 700 miles north and on the way the kids never asked "Are we there yet?" once. The car is so relaxing to travel in and makes any journey comfortable. The gas mileage is equally impressive, on our vacation we averaged 28 mpg and drove most of the way at 80 mph. The 350hp direct injection 4.2L V8 has immediate power and even more refinement. The MMI is easy to use and just makes sense. We looked at the Lexus LS460, but it felt big, heavy, and was worse to drive than the old LS430; the Lexus had too many features and had millions of buttons. The 2007 BMW 750i had the stupid I-drive and the S550 was too expensive. The A8 is brilliant.

love my A8L

Steve manuel, 07/27/2016
L quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Three months with the 07 A8

cctdi, 01/26/2007
quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this car in October last year; after three months I have yet to find a thing that I don’t like, it took me no time to get used to the mmi, and the voice command is very responsive. I got the black/ black in and out which shows the crafty, style and quality more apparent. I like the A8 that much… Now, I am dreaming the S8!

1...234567