Used 2007 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

Used A8 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Excellent car

driver, 04/01/2008

I've owned a 1979 5000S and a 2002 A4 1.8T, among other makes/models. This car is truly "the ultimate driving machine" bar none (sorry BMW). I've blown away many wanna-be's in BMW's from 3-series up to the 7-series on both highway and backroads with this baby and it's never misbehaved or thrown me a surprise. Incredible power, positive steering, and an amazing ride.

MPG or GPM?????

John Ebin, 09/22/2015
L quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

19 MPG advertised for City Driving but now with 2000 miles getting 10-12MPG. What a Scam!!!! Now see what VW has done with emissions . Did they do the same with MPG???????

Sporty A8

JRH332, 11/11/2006

I purchased my A8 on 11/04/06. This is not the long wheelbase model but the shorter A8. If my dealer told me the truth this the only A8 in the Audi Central Region with the 20" Sport Package. The car is not only a knock out in looks but a blast to drive. Great performance plus all the luxury you could ever want. I traded in a 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport so you know I had to go some to find a better vehicle! Audi needs to advertise this model more.

The perfect luxury car!

F1 Man, 03/29/2008

This car represents the perfect blend between luxury accomodations and sporty performance. While other luxury cars (S550, BMW750 & lS460)seem to be good in some areas and weak in others, the A8 is excellent in every single area and weak in none. The ride is superb, design flawless and the handling is simply amazing, extremely nimble for a large car. The attention to detail is impeccable everywhere you look and the ergonomics is simply fantastic. The interior will put "anything" south of 200K to shame. These days I find myself running more errands. I wonder why..

Awesome Car

Brian Luedtke, 03/23/2016
quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Do your maintenance and the car will last, We have changes the fluids often and are nearing 200,000 miles with no major problems, All aluminum car with direct injection, way ahead of if its time compared to the other manufactures.

12345...7