Used 2007 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

Used A8 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Bellisimo!

Svetlana B., 11/19/2006

The most beautiful car I've ever owned. Stunningly luxurious interior, classy exterior, polished demeanor, great acceleration from 350hp V8, dazzling 19" wheels that turn heads, super attention to detail, nimble handling that belies its size, and so much more. I bought it last week, and already took it across the state line!

Love this car!

Royal, 01/12/2007

This car is beautiful, inside and out. It feels classy rather than flashy. We just had a major snowstorm here in Seattle and while everyone else, including lots of 4wd SUVs skidded off the road, I drove right home!

Perfect

huntin, 03/05/2007

This car drives like a sports car and has the luxury you wish was in other sports cars. It has great speed and acceleration and can turn with ease. The leather seats are just fantastic for comfort.

Best luxury car for the money

KEN O'BRIEN, 03/20/2007

I looked at all the luxury models in this class, this car can't be touched for the money you pay. It's all I expected and more!

Luxury without flaunting your wealth.

DLBoston, 07/23/2007

I have owned Jags, Mercs, BMW, and Cadillacs and they all have their outstanding features. The regal look of the Jag, the comfort of the Merc and the Cadi's smooth ride. The Audi L W12 (my first) took the best features of luxury automobiles in its class and built a car that has lived up to my expectations. Yes the car has a six figure price tag fully loaded; however the car delivers on all its promises and gives the driver a senseof royalty without being to flashy. Would it be fair to say that I am an Audi man for life? YES!!

12345...7