Used 2007 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

Used A8 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Truly fine automobile

swissman564, 01/28/2012

I bought my '07 A8L a year ago at Tyson's Audi in Virginia. It had 61,000 miles on it and although it looked practically showroom new in every way, I was a bit worried about spending serious money on a 4-yr old car with that many miles. My worries have been laid to rest 20K miles later. I have owned 4 BMW's (7, 5, and 3 Series) and one Benz. I never liked the Benz but loved all of my BMW's and never thought I could appreciate a car more than a BMW. The 1st time I laid eyes on this car I fell in love with the looks. Mechanically, fit & finish and handling, this is the Ubermachine from Germany. Simple as that. No use enumerating it all. Enough said. I'm in love.

4th and best Audi

Capt John, 12/24/2007

My black on black A8L is built like a bank vault, is quiet except when accelerating, when it has a nice little throaty tone. I've had an A6 2.7 which was fun; still have an A6 4.2, (2002) which is still solid and fun to drive. I had a 2006 A8L, which was great, but the 07 car is even better. It is understated, sumptuous, quick, and solid. Everything one could want.

All around best daily driver.

Sold on Audi, 04/25/2009

The Audi A8 Sport is one of the most aesthetically pleasing cars I have ever seen. The real surprise however is the combination of ride, quiet and predictable handling in all conditions with high limits for a vehicle of this size and class. I expected competence, but I was surprised by the "fun to drive" aspects of this car. The longer I have owned the vehicle, the better it gets. I drove the MB, Jaguar, BMW and Lexus - there was no question before I purchased the car which one I preferred - but I am even more convinced now that I have more than 14,000 miles on the vehicle and continue to explore its capabilities. I hope Audi doesn't change much before I am ready for my next one!

What can be finer?

Carl R, 02/09/2007

I love this car! After driving a Jaguar for 3 years I was able to see the difference with my first test drive. This car is wonderful. The fit and finish is second to none. The drive is terrific and the quality of the leather and wood cannot be matched, other then perhaps a Rolls Royce. The power is great and the looks equate to understated elegence. Every two or three years I purchase or lease a different type of luxury vehicle. I truly believe from now on I will always purchase an Audi. It's a great car!

Your luxury car has arrived

blkhemi, 07/15/2006

This car is what luxury cars are all about. The interior fit/finish is second to no car on earth. The exterior design is flawless, even the grille is growing on me. The incredible power of the W-12 powertrain is nothing short of amazing. The ride and handling balance is perhaps best in class. I absolutely love it.

12345...7