2017 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Little 'ole lady from Prescott
By W. Moody

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

$ for $, you get a much better value by purchasing a sedan (like this one) over a SUV.

High performance Audi A4 Quattro S tronic
By Sharyn

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

What an unbelievable sports car. Handling is superb. The fold-down split seats are a big plus for extra storage. Rides like a luxury car and performs like a race car. Excellent mileage due to the well designed engine. I love this car!

Passing every Prius
By Heather B

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

The A4 is an absolute joy to drive! It is agile, quick, sexy and also elegant...with an attitude. The summer tires are sticky and you can feel the car hugging the road on high speed turns. Every stop light becomes a starting line and I cannot resist passing every Prius I see. Handles beautifully in any kind of weather, in traffic and the on the open road. The B&O speakers transform my commute into a concert (although my hearing is suffering! LOL). Unfortunately, shortly after I leased this car, I got a new job 70 miles from my home. My only regret is the mileage that I am putting on this beautiful car, however, now that I have experienced driving it, I could never settle for anything less.

Beautiful Look, disappointing driving experience
By Vj

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

If you ever had a lexus, then you wouldn’t call this car luxury as the company and dealers say. In the first year I had to take the car for service 4 times, every time for a new problem. Cheap quality of parts, using so much cheap plastic in the interrior design, and not powerful transmission are just a bit of my dissatisfaction.

A4 ultra. A great commuter car
By Eliseo Eugenin

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI ultra Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I test drive the A4 Quattro, and my A4 ultra. I have to admit the Quattro may be faster, but I am a commuter. The ultra is exactly the same as the interior, cheaper, and the same reliability and guaranty than the Quattro. Also excellent millage, 33 to 35 miles to the gallon and super stable. Thus, if you are a commuter the ultra is OUTSTANDING. A great experience, only that the car is slower in acceleration for 2 seconds. NO ONE (without tickets) speed up like that. Thus, I am extremely happy.