Although it boasts an abundance of exotic styling, performance and sound, the 2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S is ultimately outmatched not only by competing sports cars from rivals but even other Aston Martins.
- Sharp styling
- Impressive power and acceleration
- Commendable handling and sublime steering
- Highly customizable.
- Clunky and slow-shifting automated manual transmission
- Switchgear quality unbefitting such a pricey luxury car
- Antiquated technology features
- Cockpit can be tight.