THIS IS JUST HONEST
By TOO BAD on
1999 Volvo S70 GLT Turbo 4dr Sedan
I so wanted a volvo. Less than a year after purchasing my car my check engine light went on - it has basically been on ever since. Try passing AIMS test with that. I have paid several times to have the car hooked up to a "Volvo" computer to get the problem codes. Ater a while, I just taped a picture of my dog over the numerous lights that go off and on for no apparent reason. It is comfortable inside and looks great on the outside. Hate the cup holders (what genius designed that) Anyway, hate the thought of buying another car but may have to - will it be a volvo, for sure - NOT. Give me the basic designs of the 60's and 70's when you used to be able to change your own oil!
Favorite Features
Love the comfort of the inside, the look on the outside. Plenty of head room while I am waiving my arms around swearing at the many lights going off on the dash.
Suggested Improvements
CUP HOLDERS, CUP HOLDERS, CUP HOLDERS. ALSO DONT MAKE THE THINGS SO SENSITIVE THAT YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT GOES OFF DUE TO LOOSE GAS CAP, PRETTY EASY REVENUE, ISNT IT!