Best Van on the road today
By Greensboro NC on
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)
Purchased this van to replace our 93 MV with 193,000 miles. This Eurovan has been exceptionally reliable with 132,000 miles, everything works on this van virtually no problems. Only replaced tires and brake pads, 19 MPG on REG gas, By far the best van in the world bar none.Family of 5, son is 6' 2" and fits with ease. Lots of space, comfortable, fast, handles like a VW known for, great visibility, sit up high, fit and finish still like new, cloth on seats show very little wear, AC is awesome, love overhead AC vents, Has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned, wife loves it, kids love it, friends say it is cool and will ride in ours but not in minivans. I would buy again and again!
Favorite Features
Roominess, reliability, power, coolness factor, quietness, smoothness, build quality, fit and finish, body styling, great suspension, VR6 motor, timing chain, easy access to underside of motor, pan keeps motor and tranny clean, I could go on and on and on. This is a well engineered vehicle,
Suggested Improvements
Middle row seats need to recline fully, Better cup holders in front, light under hood. I can't think of anything else. This is an awesome van (not mini) I would buy again if it were available.